Cybersecurity Workshop: Risk Assessment through Automated Attack Analysis
DATE: Thursday, September 28, 2017
TIME: 8:30am – 4:30pm
PLACE: Hyatt Regency New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, LA, USA
COST: $149 (includes lunch and refreshments)
Cyber threats facing an organization’s critical infrastructure, mission-critical systems, or any Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) system, demand a cyber infrastructure that matches their combined enormity and complexity. Risk management solutions must be capable of understanding intricate attack patterns and assessing complex vulnerabilities to give stakeholders confidence in their system’s ability to withstand malicious attacks, operate as intended, and within the appropriate regulatory boundaries.
The OMG’s Cybersecurity Workshop brings together practitioners developing IT standards targeted at the security engineering lifecycle and the digital transformation of business operations. Learn how to plan for, budget, and reduce costs associated with building/acquiring secure and resilient software.
The Workshop begins with a cybersecurity primer aimed at executive leadership, managers and engineers. The primer will cover key concepts needed to consistently apply cybersecurity processes across product lines and programs.
Workshop presentations include:
- Automated Code Quality Standards
- Technical Debt Measurement and Management
- Safe, Secure and Reliable Industrial Internet: A Standards Story
- Model-based Cybersecurity Assessment
- Security Views in the UAF (Unified Architecture Framework)
- Cyber Information Sharing and Safeguarding
- Federated Threat Analytics and Information Sharing
- Cloud Security and Data Residency Considerations
- Cybersecurity: Cost vs. Protection (panel discussion)